DataPacket’s secure and robust network provides exceptional performance to customers across 5 continents. Network efficiency and stability is achieved through ongoing monitoring, optimization and quality arrangements with carriers worldwide.
Global, high-capacity network
Unshared 10GE portsEach dual CPU server is fitted with 2x10GE uplink. All bandwidth is 100% dedicated.
Premium bandwidthEnjoy DataPacket's premium network blend of 10 TIER-1 carriers and dozens of private peerings.
Internal networkFree internal network for all servers within the same data center.
IPv4 & IPv6All orders include 1 usable IPv4 address. Additional IPs can be assigned upon request. Public IPv6 addresses are available for free.
- Announce your own ASN on our network (/24 or greater required).
- You can use any popular BGP speakers such as Bird or Quagga (we can help with the setup).
- BGP community announcements can be provided at any of our locations.
- Use Anycast for intelligent routing or create a HA (High-Availability) environment for your services (IPv4 and IPv6).
- We can provide you with the IPs or you can bring your own IP space.
Monitoring & notificationsWe continually monitor the uptime of your servers. Network alerts are automatically sent to your email.
All upstream routes are checked regularly with our in-house built monitoring system. Optimal routing decisions are then made based on monitoring data.
DDoS protectionWe have been continuously building our own DDoS protection environment with real-time toxic traffic detection and filtering to ensure high availability of your online business.
If you are a customer of ours and you’re interested in implementing the protection please contact us.
Network built for efficiency
- In case an anomaly is detected (or reported by end users) in any of the networks passed on the way to a network destination, a set of automatic and manual procedures is implemented to divert traffic to a functioning path. All changes are performed with network efficiency in mind.
- Upstream capacity with multiple carriers and quality peering arrangements are implemented at each location. This provides redundancy and enables DataPacket to provide robust connections to even the most problematic network destinations for all clients.